Saturday, March 29, 2008

Vinylmore: untitled by Dave Sobel


sobel, originally uploaded by sugarfreak.

DAVE SOBEL
"I'm a tattooer by trade, nearly eighteen years in the business. I currently work at the Baltimore Tattoo Museum. I've produced art in many mediums since I was kid. Currently I have been making surfboards. The latest is a solid wood recreation of an ancient Hawaiian surfboard called an Alaia. I also recently had a show at Lo-Fi social club consisting of a series of drawings done left handed nineteen years ago after breaking my right arm (I'm right handed)."

Alternate View.

Template: Munny
Size: 7 inches tall
----------------------------------------------------------
Our art toy show, Vinylmore, will run through March 31 @ atomic POP. We have nearly 50 different artists participating, working with Qees, Munnies, and various other blanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home